In light of recently published government guidelines regarding how to re-open our economy, Hiregy wanted to investigate how Central Florida companies are planning to get back up to speed. We conducted a brief survey to gather feedback on this topic. We’re grateful to the 106 Florida businesses that responded. Here’s a high-level summary of the input we gathered. We hope by sharing this information that we can contribute to our region’s economic recovery and help all of us find our way forward together.
- There were not a significant number of businesses that closed due to the pandemic.
- More than half of businesses are conducting business as usual with modifications.
- Businesses and employees have adjusted to remote work.
- Companies are making workplace changes to accommodate social distancing.
- Almost 70% of companies have not had a need to lay off or furlough employees.
Hiregy appreciates your partnership and looks forward to our return to the new normal. Please contact us if you have questions or would like to learn more about the data we collected.