Flexstaff Contract Staffing Services
Keep your business flowing smoothly with targeted project staffing services that allows you to deliver consistent, high-quality products and services to your customers. We provide capable team members to see you through volume peaks while reducing your overall staffing costs.
There are four primary reasons why companies choose a FlexStaff staffing solution.
- It’s a more effective way to execute an overall employment strategy.
- It’s an easier, quicker way to bring new talent into an organization.
- It provides a way to manage project-related or seasonal fluctuations that impact businesses.
- It allows companies to mitigate or shift risks that are normally associated with being an employer.
- A large health insurance company keeps employment costs down by utilizing a team of Hiregy staffing agency contractors to assist with higher call volumes during open enrollment periods while reducing annual headcount.
- A cable operator utilizes Hiregy’s FlexStaff Staffing Solutions to bring on new customer service representatives. New employees are brought on as Hiregy Contractors during their training classes and only those who pass the training materials are made employees of the cable operator. This minimizes turnover and risk during training.
- A large healthcare company with offices on both sides of the country utilizes Hiregy’s targeted staffing agency services to source and identify candidates quickly as they take on new clients. This partnership allows them to focus on business while taking comfort in knowing that solid talent is only a phone call away when needed.
Contact us today to learn more about how FlexStaff staffing solutions can help your business.
Your closet probably has a few old clothes in it that don’t fit well or that you don’t like. But you’re still holding on to them, and you may not know what to do with them. Could the same thing be true about your job? Many people outgrow their positions,...read more
As 2019 gets underway, it’s a good time to recap some of the things that influenced Central Florida employment in 2018. With a strong economy and low unemployment, Central Florida saw greater opportunities for job seekers. Here are some of the key...read more
Job hunting can be challenging—updating and tweaking resumes, navigating online job search engines, and, of course, preparing for interviews. But for older workers, a job search may be even more taxing due to potential age discrimination and the ever-so-frustrating...read more