Flexstaff Contract Staffing Services
Keep your business flowing smoothly with targeted project staffing services that allows you to deliver consistent, high-quality products and services to your customers. We provide capable team members to see you through volume peaks while reducing your overall staffing costs.
There are four primary reasons why companies choose a FlexStaff staffing solution.
- It’s a more effective way to execute an overall employment strategy.
- It’s an easier, quicker way to bring new talent into an organization.
- It provides a way to manage project-related or seasonal fluctuations that impact businesses.
- It allows companies to mitigate or shift risks that are normally associated with being an employer.
- A large health insurance company keeps employment costs down by utilizing a team of Hiregy staffing agency contractors to assist with higher call volumes during open enrollment periods while reducing annual headcount.
- A cable operator utilizes Hiregy’s FlexStaff Staffing Solutions to bring on new customer service representatives. New employees are brought on as Hiregy Contractors during their training classes and only those who pass the training materials are made employees of the cable operator. This minimizes turnover and risk during training.
- A large healthcare company with offices on both sides of the country utilizes Hiregy’s targeted staffing agency services to source and identify candidates quickly as they take on new clients. This partnership allows them to focus on business while taking comfort in knowing that solid talent is only a phone call away when needed.
Contact us today to learn more about how FlexStaff staffing solutions can help your business.
Temp agency. Staffing firm. Recruiter. Headhunter. Executive search firm. Placement agency. Whew. Choosing a firm to help you find the right new hires can be a complex. What’s the difference between one firm and another? The truth is that many companies need a hiring...
Most business owners know that developing an effective internal interview process can help them find great job candidates; they may be less aware that strong recruiting practices can save time and money. Defined processes for vetting candidates help companies minimize...
Every employer has “the list” when it comes to hiring new employees—those skills and personality traits that they strive to find in prospective candidates. Unfortunately, the tight labor market may require a new way of thinking. While some job seekers may not check...