Upcoming need: 20+ openings, referrals are welcome!
JOB ID 13793 – COVID 10 Call Center Representative
1. Provide information and referral services on health and human services programs in response to requests from clients in need providing them with appropriate resources and advocating on the consumer’s behalf
2. Accept and place inbound/outbound calls, respond to inquiries via email
3. Refer callers in need to a variety of services to include childcare resources, financial, healthcare resources, mental health counseling agencies, legal aide, housing, homeless shelters, disability related needs, veteran needs, etc.
4. Access, retrieve and input information into appropriate databases
5. Participate in quality review of Call Center Operations
6. Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
7. Follow all organization’s policies, practices, and procedures
- Six months to one year of related experience required
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university preferred
- Health or Human Services background preferred