About the Company: Interested in working for an amazing military communications manufacturer in the St Petersburg area? We are currently hiring for two Test Technicians that have obtained their J-STD-001 and IPC-610 certifications! This is an exceptional opportunity with great benefits!!!
Pay: $22.00 – $26.00/hour depending on experience
Schedule: (9/80) Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm (must be flexible)
Type: Contract to Hire
- Must test, align and troubleshoot RF components / systems from DC to 40Ghz. Analog and digital knowledge required.
- Must have knowledge of most equipment related to RF test sets, such as: spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, RF power meter, o-scopes.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret data.
- Adjust, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components records effect on unit performance.
- Sets up standard test apparatus to conduct functional, operational, and environmental test to evaluate performance and reliability of production hardware.
- Must perform other duties as required.
- Must openly display a commitment to ethical business conduct and appropriate social behavior while representing the company on and off our premises.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employee be required to sit regularly and lift or move products up to 25 pounds.
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalency preferred but not required.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 to 3 year of progressive experience in relevant job-related field.
- JOB REQUIREMENT SUMMARY: Employee will be required to assemble electronic components and sub-assemblies by performing the following duties.