Job ID: 13810
Job title: Reviewer
Location: Clearwater/N. St. Petersburg area, this is a work in-office role
Hours: 8-5 M-F (No weekends)
Assignment duration: 8 months, may be longer depending on COVID needs
- The Reviewer will be responsible for being the expert on the Covid Cares Financial Assistance eligibility for all the funds, performing case reviews, and render a decision on all case documents submitted for financial assistance.
- Become the Covid Cares program eligibility expert and provide training to partners on eligibility determination and documentation requirements.
- Review and gather all documents required to render a decision determining eligibility for financial assistance.
- Forward all approved and eligible cases to the Finance Department for payments.
- Send emails to the Exceptions Committee (EC) as needed to render a decision on submitted requests.
- Clarify with the finance team any questions about cases with documentation conflicts, eligibility challenges, case discrepancies, price discrepancies, and any other issues preventing cases from rendering a decision or making a payment.
- MUST have 2 + year of clerical office type experience working with documents, detailed info, working on a computer.
- MUST be comfortable working in a database and be VERY organized as they will be the one keeping all the paperwork organized and in line.
- Prefer an AA or Bachelor’s but NOT required.