Type: Contract to HIre
Primary Duties and Responsibilities ·
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email. ·
- Demonstrate strong time management and troubleshooting skills. ·
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution. ·
- Provide support to customers on print driver installations, connectivity issues, and configuring shared folders. ·
- Inspects personal computer equipment and reads order sheet listing user requirements to prepare microcomputer for delivery. ·
- Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer. ·
- Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation. · Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
High School Diploma; Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.