The Client Services Manager sources, recruits, screens, connects and manages exceptional temporary employees/contractors for our clients. The Client Services Manager directly impacts our client’s success (and ours) by providing exceptional candidates for our client’s job openings. This role will be based in our St Petersburg office (Roosevelt area) working on our Quick Response Team recruiting Admin/Clerical, Customer Service, Healthcare Support and Accounting Support roles.
The Client Services Manager:
- Sources potential candidates daily from a variety of sources including our internal candidate database, referrals, direct sourcing and many internet sources.
- Recruits and connects with potential candidates (via phone and in person) to discuss potential employment opportunities with our clients and invite to meet with us for an interview
- Interviews potential candidates in person daily.
- Works directly with our client’s hiring managers to fulfill their recruiting requirements by connecting them to exceptional candidates.
- Manages a staff of temporary/contract employees which includes negotiating job offers, onboarding new hires, coaching, disciplining and termination.
- Markets potential candidates to our clients for consideration.
- Responsible for meeting key metrics to build a solid candidate pool within a specific niche area.
Critical Hiring Requirements:
(What does someone need to have on day one to achieve the expected outcomes/success?)
- At least 1 year of staffing industry experience as a recruiter or staffing specialist in a high volume operation such as light industrial, clerical or medical.
- Worked in a client-focused metrics driven environment where activity goals were tracked and exceeded consistently.
- Excellent written and oral communicator. Specifically have the ability to communicate professionally via written communications such as emails.
- Ability to creatively source potential candidates without relying on only job boards and incoming applicants.
- Connects well, personally, with others via the phone and in person. Strong social ability.
- Social media savvy with a solid presence on Linkedin and demonstrated use of other social media for recruiting efforts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset meaning one understands that this opportunity allows someone to control their own earning potential by growing their section of the business as if it were their own.
- Must be positive and not get caught up easily in drama.
- Must move quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to reprioritize constantly.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and make lots of calls to potential candidates and clients.
- Always looking for opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our business, service and each other. Not afraid to share ideas or bring up opportunities for change/improvement.
- Must be able to handle rejection, issues and challenges from our clients and candidates with a “how can I learn from this and make it better” attitude.
- Works independently to delight clients and handle situations yet supports others and helps the team achieve success.
- Polite and respectful of others.
What is great about this role?
- Changing lives every day! Changing the lives of candidates and their families with a new job while improving and making clients more successful with the placement of exceptional people.
- Fast-paced, always changing role.
- Base compensation plus commission/bonus.
- Health, Dental, 401k with matching, STD/LTD insurance, generous PTO/holidays
- Private office – not a cube farm environment.
- Working with the top companies throughout Tampa Bay.
(Why do people like working for Hiregy? What makes it a great place to work?)
- Everyone is focused on the same mission: changing lives by connecting exceptional people.
- Team focused – working together to be successful.
- Proud of each other’s accomplishments and shares in each other’s successes.
- Friendly, energetic, fast-paced workplace.
- Open and transparent environment where learning and innovation is encouraged.
- Solid brand with market presence for 15+ years.
- Locally-owned and operated.