About the Company: Well established global electronic components distributor in Saint Petersburg has an immediate need for a talented Quality Assurance Coordinator! This is an exceptional opportunity with a growing company.
Schedule: M-F . 8:30am – 5:30pm
Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental offered
- Assisting in the global implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the company’s quality systems which include compliance to ISO 9001; ANSI/ESD S20.20, AS standards (such as AS9120, AS6081) as well as compliance to other international, industry and customer-specific quality standards.
- Assisting in the establishment, implementation and evaluation of quality management system metrics.
- Responsible for performing and report creating for internal audits at US facilities while coordinating internal and external auditing schedules and associated notifications for America II locations globally.
- Champion customer, internal and supplier complaints and corrective action program, collaborating with the appropriate functional group(s) including customer interface to drive containment, perform root cause analysis and implement proper corrective action(s).
- Managing global document control system; updating, creating and publishing controlled documents which includes communicating change notifications to effected parties/departments.
- Providing support for both customer service and quality departments assisting with problem solving and improvement opportunities.
- Coordinating and plan supplier, customer, and interdepartmental meetings such as Management Review, documenting minutes and managing action logs.
- Managing Global Training Matrix ensuring employee status is maintained and current and that minimum required training has been completed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a quality assurance function role.
- Positive attitude, approachable, courteous and respectful and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Energetic and driven, with an ability to maintain a favorable outlook in the face of continual customer issues, both real and perceived.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on presentation skills.
- Must be well organized.