Responsibilities are in conjunction with the business unit engaged in loss mitigation, recovery and remarketing. Remarketing specific asset types of collateral and developing and implementing policies and strategies to encourage successful disposal, maximizing recovery cash flow, and cost reduction.
Under management guidance, work is to be completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating, and monitoring your daily activities. Duties may include: reviewing and prioritizing your daily work to meet deadlines and goals; monitoring your work in progress making adjustments as needed; providing input to management on processes to maximize efficiency of operations; adherence to policies and procedures; performs special projects as requested.
Takes accountability for the entire process from receipt of work (Transport to Auction) to resolution and closure (Proceeds/EOAs/1105s/Documentation). Responsibilities may include working with auctions, agents and various vendors. Coordinates and monitors sale of collateral with auctions, condition report review, vehicle valuation, and title processing.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Remarketing Emails (All types – 24 hour response time).
- Processing NOPs ( 24 – 48 hour turn around – State Guidelines).
- Follow Ups/Status (by email, websites, & fax – turn around w/in five days).
- General Clerical – Faxing, Filing, Mail (outgoing & incoming), & Copying.
- Answering/Directing calls and logging into the department’s phone system and taking messages during business hours. (Remarketing Vector).
- Active Participant of Industry Knowledge Meetings.
- Assist with the compiling of statistical reports and their accuracy.
- Complete all Tracking Reports.
- Review & recommend operational system (Daybreak) enhancements to maximize operations.
- Strict compliance to all state checklists and procedures as pertains to remarketing of collateral.
- Comprehension of Precomputed Contracts & Simple Interest Contracts in relation to the charging of interest.
- Overview of Floor & Bid Process (Provide Back Up Support)
Required Skills: Minimum 2+ years of remarketing or collection experience. Intermediate level technical skills working with MS Office. Extensive communication and customer service skills both verbal and written required. Analytical skills. Ability to embrace company driven process-improvement methodology (standardize processes, procedures, & quality control measures). Must be multi-tasked and capable of working high volumes; providing consistent quality and have the ability to work within a fast paced environment. Excellent Data Entry