About the Company: Well-established and stable company in Clearwater is looking for an experienced Medicaid Application Processor. This is an excellent opportunity with an exceptional company. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, focused and detail oriented.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pay: hourly, depending on experience
- This person will have about 100 files in their case load and they will be responsible for collecting all the needed information in order to process the application.
- Email and call the sales reps and customer at times to ask for clarification on items they received were incomplete or that they just did not get at all.
- Once everything is collected for the file they review it and enter it into the system and close out the file. Then off to the next file.
- The case load is about 45 days out until they get another load of cases which is why they must be exceptional at discovery, getting the information then processing it while multitasking.
Requirements and Qualifications
- MUST have at least 2+ years of admin experience in a similar environment involving assigned case loads
- MS Office proficient- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Effectively communicates using proper grammar and punctuation written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including use of proper grammar and punctuation
- Technology adept including Browser and Computer savvy and the use of various office equipment
- Presents in a polite, polished, and professional manner upon dealing with customers and co-workers