Our client is one of the Orlando Sentinel's Top 100 Companies for Working Families. They are seeking a professional candidate for a Mailroom Representative role.
Type: Contract- Most Likely till End of year (5 months)
Hours: 7 am – 4 pm
Pay: $12 per hour
- Project that involves a lot of moving work stations and also reorganizing the mailroom and storage locations
- Administrative background with at least an intermediate level of proficiency with Word/Excel and other processing software.
- Detail oriented – may be working with simple numbers and counting/math on a daily basis (taking inventory, etc)
- Ability to be active & on their feet 80% of the day: walking, bending, stooping and lifting is an essential part of the position (restocking, sanitizing, etc)
- Ability to work with little supervision (after training)
- PROFESSIONAL in both appearance and work maturity
- Reliable and treat this position like a career