We’re ready to invest in you through our paid licensing program and continuous sales training. We pride ourselves on being able to develop goal-oriented people into highly productive Licensed Insurance Producers. If you have a competitive spirt, positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills this might be the perfect fit. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
In our professional and upbeat call center environment, Licensed Insurance Producers will ensure a memorable customer experience. By using needs based selling strategies – listening, probing, and educating – they will determine the customer’s needs and help them select the appropriate products and insurance plans.
Here’s just some of what you can expect:
· Paid training and no cost for training materials
· All expenses paid for testing and licensing fees
· Competitive base salary and sizable bonus opportunity
· Excellent medical benefits and a company sponsored 401K
· Supportive and motivating coaching to help you succeed
· Handle generated calls in an effort to quote and sell personal lines insurance products, such as automobile and home insurance, for client and its affiliate companies.
· Provide an exceptional consultative sales experience to prospects in order to help them make the best decision they can for themselves.
· Put the prospect first and remain polite and professional at all times.
· Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written.
· Document all prospect information, communication, quote and sales data into computer systems.
· Able to work any full time shift between the hours of 11:00am-8:00pm Monday – Friday and one Saturday per month from 10:00am–3:00pm.
· Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Strong attention to detail and follow through.
· Microsoft Products proficiency (Work and Excel).
· Ability to determine specific customer needs and tailor the call experience toward that aim in a high quality manner.
· Prior sales and/or insurance experience is a plus.
· Spanish-language fluency is a plus.
• Must obtain a NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License within first 4 weeks of employment. (You will receive fully paid training and we will sponsor you for your insurance license).
• Maintain continuing education requirements for the Property & Casualty License.
• Recent college grads encouraged to apply!