About the Company: Well-established and stable company in St. Pete/Clearwater area is looking for a Claims Service Representative. This is an excellent opportunity with an exceptional company. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Start working immediately!!!
Type: 3 months minimum Contract
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
• Answering and properly directing in-coming calls pertaining to the appropriate Claims Department personnel, while offering general assistance to customers as needed.
• Update newly reported claim file with uploaded declarations pages to properly document policy coverage and endorsements as it pertains to each claim file.
• Helps train new Claims Service Representatives.
• Assist processing outgoing mail, as needed.
• Other related job functions, special assignments and less significant responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of Experience working in a customer service role providing support via phone
- Strong phone etiquette and ability to navigate through customer calls professionally
- MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effectively communicates using proper grammar and punctuation written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including use of proper grammar and punctuation
- Technology adept including Browser and Computer savvy and the use of various office equipment
- Presents in a polite, polished, and professional manner upon dealing with customers and co-workers