About the Company: Interested in working for an amazing military communications manufacturer in the St Petersburg area? We are currently hiring for a group of Electronic Assembly Operators that have obtained their J-STD-001 and IPC-610 certifications! This is an exceptional opportunity with great benefits!!!
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00/hour depending on experience
Schedule: (9/80) Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm (must be flexible)
Type: Direct Hire
- Follows production drawings and sample assemblies as required
- Mounts components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, and integrated circuits on PCB assemblies
- Adjusts and trims materials and components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional requirements
- Connects and routes wires between individual component leads, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks such as sanding, cleaning epoxy bonding, and curing parts and assemblies
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: U.S. Citizenship required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employee be required to sit regularly and lift or move products up to 25 pounds.
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalency preferred but not required.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 to 2 year of progressive experience in relevant job-related field.
- JOB REQUIREMENT SUMMARY: Employee will be required to assemble electronic components and sub-assemblies by performing the following duties.
- J-STD-001 soldering cert
- IPC-610 soldering cert