About the Company: Are you looking for more from your career? Hiregy connects job seekers with exceptional companies and helps them fulfill their professional goals. You can trust our professional staffing agency to treat you with respect, take time to learn about your skills, and find a match for your experience and aspirations.
Type: Temp to Hire
Location: Temple Terrace
- This person will listen to voicemails, take notes and email employees notes from calls.
- They will help with making copies, printing reports and verifying information.
- Track and maintain quantity of office supplies.
- Notify all death and discharge letters of completion in process.
- Answer, screen and log (if necessary) incoming calls for team(s) and direct call appropriately.
- High School Diploma; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Excellent typing, organization, time management, and communication (written and oral in English) skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in multiple software applications, such as Solutions, Guardian Rx, Santrax, Kronos, Microsoft Word and Excel (preferred)
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Able to remain calm and troubleshoot/handle patient/family crisis situations
- Able to shift priorities, as needed
- Ability to manage the emotional stress of working with and caring for terminally ill patients and their families
- Ability to perform the essential functions and physical requirements (including, but not limited to: using equipment, bending, pushing/pulling, kneeling) of the job with or without reasonable accommodation