Job ID: 13811
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Clearwater/N. St. Petersburg area – Work from home
Hours: 8-6 and weekends, LOTS of chances for overtime
Assignment duration: 8 months
- Answer incoming calls to facilitate intake, assessment and referral services to clients
- Provide facilitation counseling and crisis intervention services to clients
- Provide advocacy for clients as needed through interacting and communicating with other agencies as necessary on behalf of the client
- Refer callers in need to a variety of services to include childcare resources, financial, healthcare resources, mental health counseling agencies, legal aide, housing, homeless shelters, disability related needs, veteran needs, etc.
- Access retrieve and input information into the company Network database
- MUST have 1+ year of professional customer service
- Must be reliable and mature to work from home
- Ability to offer terrific customer service with a great deal of humility.
- Must have a computer to use and internet connection (work from home)