Job ID 11005 – Customer Service Representative
Location: Clearwater/N. St. Petersburg area (near the airport)
Pay: $14 hr
Type: Contract to hire
- Answers incoming telephone calls and incoming text correspondence
- Researches and responds to inquiries regarding benefits, eligibility and claim status
- Initiates and tracks any and all required follow-up to properly satisfy inquiries
- Documents all information regarding each call in the system’s inquiry notes field
- Reviews and keeps updated on applicable program, plan and policy provisions
- Conducts member welcome calls
- Completes complaint forms
- Responds to inquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Participates in special projects
- Assists Supervisor with other duties as required, NO SALES!
- Call center experience is required. Health care industry experience is preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, billing, claims and the health insurance industry is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook