Our client is seeking an exceptional candidate for a Customer Service Representative position!
Type: Temp to Hire
Pay: $13 per hour
• Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
• Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Solicits sale of new or additional services
• Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
High School Diploma; Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Order processing systems and Contact Management systems.
The employee needs to be proficient in basic excel and SAP experience will be a plus