We are currently seeking Customer Support teammates in St. Petersburg, Florida for an amazing temp to permanent position.
Pay: $16.50hr (depends on experience)
Training Hours: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
Available Schedules upon completion of training:
Mandatory OT required at times
- (2) 8-5 shift
- (1) 9-6 shift
- (1) 10-7 shift (comes with 3% shift increase),
- (2 ) 11-8 shift (comes with 5% shift diff)
- Provide courteous, professional, and friendly service over the phone to external customers; and in-person to teammates.
- Assisting policyholders and their lien-holders over the phone.
- Take and process flood insurance policy payments correctly.
- Process assigned transactions correctly.
- Generating and emailing / faxing declarations pages.
- Processing non-premium endorsements.
- Taking and processing payments.
- Providing policyholders with a “warm transfer” to their agent as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service toward the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Handle a fast-paced, high-volume working environment.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- All other duties as requested and/or assigned.
- 2+ Years Call Center Experience required
- Insurance Experience preferred
- HS Diploma required; AA Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to navigate web browsers as required
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
- Must have computer equipment and internet connection requirements, this position will begin remote and phase back into the office