We are currently seeking Customer Support teammates in St. Petersburg, Florida for an amazing temp to permanent position.
Pay: $15.50-16.50hr (depends on experience)
Training Hours: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
Available Schedules upon completion of training:
- M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- M-F 9:00am-6:00pm
- M-F 10:00am-7:00pm includes 3% shift differential
- M-F 11:00am-8:00pm includes 5% shift differential
- Provide courteous, professional, and friendly service over the phone to external customers; and in-person to teammates.
- Assisting policyholders and their lien-holders over the phone.
- Take and process flood insurance policy payments correctly.
- Process assigned transactions correctly.
- Generating and emailing / faxing declarations pages.
- Processing non-premium endorsements.
- Taking and processing payments.
- Providing policyholders with a “warm transfer” to their agent as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service toward the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Handle a fast-paced, high-volume working environment.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- All other duties as requested and/or assigned.
- 2+ Years Call Center Experience required
- Insurance Experience preferred
- HS Diploma required; AA Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to navigate web browsers as required
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred