About the Company: Are you looking for more from your career? Hiregy connects job seekers with exceptional companies and helps them fulfill their professional goals. You can trust our professional staffing agency to treat you with respect, take time to learn about your skills, and find a match for your experience and aspirations.
Job ID: 13944
Job title: Claims Analyst 2
Location: Tampa, 33634
Assignment duration: 9 months
- The main purpose of a Claims analyst is to process pended medical claims, verifying and updating information on submitted claims and reviewing work processes to determine reimbursement eligibility.
- Ensure payments and/or denials are made in accordance with company practices and procedures.
- Organize and work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computer to enter, access, search and retrieve data.
- Prepare and review insurance claim forms and related documents for completeness.
- Provide customer service, such as giving limited instructions on how to proceed with claims or providing referrals to other facilities or contractors.
- Review claims to determine whether or not claimant is covered under a policy, review policy to determine coverage, and evaluate the extent of a settlement.
- Authorize claim payments, set reserves on payments, ensure timely disbursement of funds, coordinate or conduct investigations on claims, identify claims with possible recovery from third parties, and consult with attorneys, doctors, and agents in regards to the disposition of complex claims.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience required