About the Company: Hiregy is currently recruiting for a CFO for our client located in the Manatee County area.
Type: Direct Hire
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance
- Responsible for being a strategic partner in the development of the organization’s long-term plans and programs, as well as the introduction of new programs/strategies
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends, working closely with Senior Executives and Board Members
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge, and establish credibility throughout the organization
- Optimize the investment portfolio while maintaining compliance.
- Develop cash flow projects and review potential M&A opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA preferred
- Current CPA
- 10+ year in progressive management/leadership roles within the Insurance Industry (Property & Casualty) required
- PEO/Workers Compensation experience required
- Advanced Presentation/Reporting/Excel skills
- Ability to manage a team of 10+
- Experience with M&A