About the Company: Are you looking for more from your career? Hiregy connects job seekers with exceptional companies and helps them fulfill their professional goals. You can trust our professional staffing agency to treat you with respect, take time to learn about your skills, and find a match for your experience and aspirations.
Title: Billing & Collection Representative
Location: Temple Terrace, FL
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pay: $15-16.50 hr
- Prepares and submits accurate billing to third party payor’s and self-pay invoices.
- Identifies and resolves billing clearinghouse rejections.
- Conducts root cause analysis on unpaid accounts receivable (AR) and resolves with third party payor’s.
- • Analyzes and resolves credit balances.
- Handles incoming and outgoing customer service calls to third party payor’s, outside providers and patients/guarantors to resolve and achieve account resolution.
- Processes correspondence.
- Initiates and resolves technical denial appeals.
- Identifies payor denial and cash fluctuation trends and escalates as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year of medical billing and collection experience
- Knowledge of third party billing and state and federal collection regulations preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task independently with little supervision
- Must be self-motivated and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate typing and data entry skills