Are you Bilingual, looking for an Insurance role within the Property and Casualty Industry? Relaxed customer focused position, normal business hours and great pay!
10 Month Contract, could go perm
Location: Headquarters – Downtown Tampa
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:00 am to 5:00pm)
- Gathers information by phone or in person to determine needs and to match those needs with available products.
- Communicates with customers, insurance companies, and other financial institutions by phone, mail, e-mail, fax, or in person.
- Writes new policies and downloads documents into agency management system via computer/scanning.
- Processes change request endorsements, processing of claims, confirmation of coverage to loss payees.
- Handles member’s inquiries, cancellations, reinstatements, and member billing questions.
- Sets up and reviews policies as necessary for checking renewals and endorsements.
- Prepares responses to be mailed out.
- Maintains and update company manuals/underwriting manuals with insertion of revisions received.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience or combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of a 4-40 or 20-44 Florida Property & Casualty License. 220 License Preferred.