About the Company: Well-established and stable company in Tampa area looking for an experienced Benefit Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity with an exceptional company. This position requires solid administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Type: Contract to Hire
Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- This person is the main contact for a group of clients meaning anytime one of the employees has a benefits questions those emails and calls go to this person.
- In this role they will handle about 30 phone calls a day and the rest of the day will be working through email questions.
- Most of the questions they will help answer have to do with simple things like not getting their benefits card, an address update, simple questions about the benefit plan and what things are covered.
- They will document the notes of the calls and work through various platforms to pull up benefit info on the emails.
- (2) Years of benefits experience required
- Must have good customer service skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize