JOB ID 13720 – Agent Contracting Specialist
Location: Tampa / USF area
Pay: $17.00-$19.00/hourly DOE
Type: Direct Hire
Hours: 40 hours/week average – after their initial 90 days allowed to work from home on Fridays
- This person will be responsible for making sure that all agents have the proper and current licenses (2-40 or 2-15 License) to sell their products (Health and Life Insurance) in the states that they are appointed to sell in.
- Understand the licensing process
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated industry (Health, Auto, Finance)
- This is a very repetitive job; looking for attention to detail; experience researching different databases and works with MS Excel
- Work is very repetitive, slower paced, precise, and follows very specific steps
- While upholding department and company policies, the Agent Contracting Specialist interacts with licensed agents & sales representatives & insurance carriers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products, services, contracts, licensing and carrier appointments. They are responsible for Agent/Agency carrier appointments and establishing Agents/Agencies and commission schedules within the company’s applicable systems.
- 2-40 or 2-15 license preferred
- Licensing Experience (Health, Auto, Finance)
- Office Administration/HR Coordinator experience
- Strong coordination skills between sales and internal staff
- Strong computer skills -Excel