About the Company: Are you looking for more from your career? Hiregy connects job seekers with exceptional companies and helps them fulfill their professional goals. You can trust our professional staffing agency to treat you with respect, take time to learn about your skills, and find a match for your experience and aspirations.
Job ID: 13888
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Temple Terrace, 33637
Type: Contract to Hire
Assignment duration: Temp to Hire
- Provides administrative support for the Department(s) under the direct supervision of the assigned Executive(s).
- Organizes, maintains and updates departmental files and reports (paper and electronic). Assists with retrieving documentation for audits.
- Provides administrative support for the assigned Executive(s).
- Processes invoices and expense reports, assigning correct budget accounts for the various expenses.
- Drafts, prepares, and processes correspondence, announcements, memos, reports, spreadsheets and presentation materials, including slides, reports and display boards.
- Coordinates, schedules and sets-up internal and external meetings/seminars/conferences; makes reservations and travel arrangements; prepares agendas/meeting minutes and sends group reminders.
- Manages mailings, duplication and dissemination of information.
- Prepares and processes internal and external correspondence.
- Monitors and orders office supplies and materials for events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience
- Well-developed organizational and computer skills (utilizing advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive Company information
- Experience with routine administrative processes (i.e., drafting correspondence, managing calendars, taking minutes, ordering supplies, basic printer/copier maintenance, etc.)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting heavy boxes
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks under minimal direction
- Self-starter who completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner