Company: Nonprofit is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant for their office in Clearwater, FL.
Type: Contract / Temporary
Hours: M-F 8 – 5 (30 hours a week – Flexible)
Pay: $14 per hour
- Opens, reviews and distributes all incoming mail.
- Directs all checks to the Community Relations Coordinator.
- Help take clerical duties of the accounting team.
- Ensures all outgoing mail is taken to the post office at the end of each business day.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, permits, license renewals and other documents.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls to administration; provides information to callers or directs call to appropriate staff person.
- Orders office supplies for the agency once per month or more frequently, if needed.
- Files incident reports, HR documents, contracts and funder related correspondence.
- Maintains an up-to-date staff directory and distributes to staff.
- Records minutes at each Board of Directors meeting; e-mails to Executive Director for review and approval.
- Records minutes at each staff meeting and e-mails to the Executive Director for review and approval.
- Maintains files of all Board resolutions, Board minutes, By-laws and other corporate documents.
- High School Diploma and /or 5 years Admin/Office and human resource experience
- Detail Oriented
- Reliable and hard working
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Microsoft Office and Windows a must