About the Company: Well-established Insurance Company in the Clearwater area is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity with an exceptional company, who is seeking service minded and empathetic individuals with the ability to easily train and retain information.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay: $15.00 hourly
• Maintains automated and non-automated diary and log system to track workflow through the department.
• Enters policies for quoting purposes.
• Issues policies that have been bound.
• Processes endorsements to policies as directed and approved.
• Produces reports on a scheduled and ad hoc basis for review and analysis.
• Provides support to the team through a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; advanced training or college a plus.
- One year relevant experience; in Commercial Residential Insurance industry preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; internet research tools.
- Demonstrated customer service focus / superior customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact on a professional level with internal and external personnel.
- Results driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; and manages changing priorities effectively.
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Collaborative partner; ability to contribute to a positive work environment.