Company: Are you looking for more from your career? Hiregy connects job seekers with exceptional companies and helps them fulfill their professional goals. You can trust our professional staffing agency to treat you with respect, take time to learn about your skills, and find a match for your experience and aspirations.
Job Description- Accounts Receivables:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening AR mail, sort and code checks
- Process and post cash receipts, lockbox deposits, ACH and wire payments through MRI-CM and email property managers the cash receipt summaries
- Check the deposits for correct account number and, where applicable, endorsements
- File cash receipts and tenant remittance advices
- Work with the property managers on various tenant issues
- Check, code, enter any miscellaneous invoices sent by the Property Managers (i.e. BBAK, Electricity, Access Cards, etc.).
- Review tenant receivables
- Email Property Managers questions regarding tenant receivables
- Save Aged Delinquency Report on Maitland Server by sorted by Property Manager
- Process the monthly tenant billing
- Mail and email monthly statements to tenants and save copies to Maitland Server by entity
- Review tenant receivables and process adjustments
- Review annual CAM/RTX reconciliations
- Process CAM and RTX reconciliations to tenant accounts through MRI-CM
- Create new filed folders for original leases
- Ensure original leases are scanned to the respective entity folders on the Maitland Server
- Review lease information set up in MRI-CM and compare with actual lease to ensure correct billing
- Processing security deposit and rent refund checks
- Work with the property managers on various tenant issues and account reconciliations
This is a pet-friendly work environment! We are looking for someone that is a team player, and family oriented.