About the Company: Well-established insurance and financial services company located in the North St. Petersburg area is looking to bring on three accounting specialists their amazing team. This is an exceptional opportunity with amazing benefits.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Upon receipt of the clients’ reports, process cash and ensure same day replacement of Powers of Attorney.
- Analyze and resolve inaccuracies between client and Company cash and liability totals; contacting the client as needed.
- Compose discrepancy notices and journal entries to balance accounts receivables.
- Communicate with clients to discuss and resolve outstanding accounts receivables.
- Monitor and follow through with forfeitures, judgments, demands, rules and Department of Insurance notices and/or inquiries.
- Oversee the successful exoneration of high-risk forfeitures.
- Confer with clients about the ability to pay forfeitures, including discussing available collateral.
- Examine incoming satisfactions deemed questionable and, if necessary, aid with handling.
- This position requires on-call/after-hours work as scheduled.
- Contribute to the monthly claims and operations reports by providing clients’ statistical information.
- Prepare client vitals to assist in making decisions regarding inventory increases, rate decreases, account withdrawals and any changes in client status.
- Prepare account withdrawals and check requests.
- Professional oral and written communication skills,
- Microsoft Office Programs
- Math and problem solving, calculating percentages, proficient alpha numeric data entry and 10 keys
- Minimum of two years customer service experience