SUMMARY: Provides support to the accounts receivable department and performs accounts receivable functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares daily bank deposits; reviews for accuracy.
- Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely manner.
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable aging.
- Assists with accounts receivable process through correspondence and collection calls as directed.
- Prepares customer invoices; reconciles customer accounts.
- Retrieves credit reports and assists with review of customer credit issues.
- Maintains accounts receivable files.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient on [INDICATE SPECIFIC COMPUTER PROGRAMS REQUIRED BY POSITION].
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.