About the Company: Well established Aviation product and Equipment Manufacturer in Clearwater has an immediate opening for a 1st shift Assembler! This is an excellent growth opportunity for a skilled and detail oriented professional!
Type: Contract: 520 hour contract with possibility of extension, and permanent employment
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental offered
- Performs a variety of assembly operations on complex units or sub-units of precision production parts and components involving precision fittings and tolerances
- Maintains records as needed
- Work is very meticulous and requires alertness and attentiveness
- Ability to use a wide variety of hand tools, semi-automated equipment, jigs, and fixtures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent education, training, and/or related work experience.
- 1+ years of direct related work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret operation sheets, routers, and blueprints
- Ability to work from blue prints, operation sheets, sketches, wiring diagrams, or verbal instructions